Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Last day of school!

The last day of school was a very short day!  6 weeks later and I can't remember why Meredith was so upset.  I know it had nothing to do with it actually being the last day, but something triggered her melt down, so it was not a great morning!

Mackenzie was excited however and was also excited that she didn't have specials, so she could wear whatever shoes she wanted! ;)

Miranda just wanted her picture taken.

So, here are the pictures I could get of Meredith on the last day of school!  As one of my friends posted on facebook, "She's just trying to show me all her feels for the year!" ;)





This is the final one I went with.  Happy last day! Ha!

I think Miranda and I ran a couple of errands and then had lunch at Chic-fil-a.  We may have had a little fun with the masks that came with Miranda's meal. ;)



The girls got out at 12:40 - you know the heat of the day!   Miranda brought a whistle that she blew as kids were coming out.

And then our awesome crossing guards bought Popsicles for all the kids that cross in our area!

I now have a 3rd grader and 1st grader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...