Thursday, May 11, 2017

Meredith and basketball

Meredith dribbles a small bouncy ball around the house a lot.  So much that we often have to ask her to stop doing it while we are watching TV.  Last month, we finally bought her her first basketball.  She was so excited when we got home from school and had to play with it even though it was sprinkling outside!


She did great considering she's only used little plastic/rubber balls that are super easy to bounce.  Now if I can just convince her to play basketball on a team or a camp.  Both of my girls want nothing to do with competitions.  I guess that's good, but I think she would have a lot of fun if she gave it a try.


Meanwhile, Miranda was just chillin' while watching her sister! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...