Tuesday, May 9, 2017

March Miscellaney

After looking at all of these miscellaneous photos, I could probably do a post on just Miranda's crazy outfits and faces! There are a lot of those types of photos, but since school is in session, she's the one I spend the most time with.  However, the big girls are in these pictures too, so we'll just do the typical miscellany post for March.

One of the topics Mackenzie studied in Challenge (GT) this year was archeology.  They mummified a hot dog and put in a sarcophagus. Aaaaand they brought it home - yay! ;)  After it sitting on the counter for a couple of weeks grossing me out, I told her we would take a picture of it and throw it away. She agreed, so here's the picture.  The box was actually taped up and I never saw the hotdog, but knowing there was a dried, shriveled up hot dog inside just grossed me out. yuck!

Not all things Mackenzie brings home are weird though. ;)  In February they brought home a bluebonnet plant that had no blooms, but we were told to plant it right away.  We did and were so excited when we saw it bloom in our own backyard in March!  We can't wait to see how much it spreads next year!

Miranda was quite accessorized on this day!  I don't even know where we were going, but apparently she need her hair fixed, a headband AND a necklace!


Miranda really wanted to color with me on this day, so I obliged! ;)

Miranda makes a great lunch date and will eat with me at most any place I go.  The big girls would make a huge fuss if I said chipotle, but Miranda scream, yay! ;)

Before school fun!


These silly girls!  I think one day, Meredith will be the one in the back!

Mackenzie with her friend before school.  Don't be fooled by her friend's height thinking Mackenzie is short.  Mackenzie is the 2nd tallest girl in her class, but Sydnee is super tall, plus she had a little bit of heel in her shoes that day!

Miranda's, poor Old Hippo was falling apart because she pulls all of it's fur out.  She/He had a big hole in it's head.  I grabbed some fabric squares I had and asked her to pick a color.  She chose bright green!  I then proceed to patch Old Hippo up and now he/she is as good as new.  Meredith said he looks like he has a chip on his forehead. ;)

Meredith was "Happy" to go to church on Sunday morning!

Not sure what the pout was all about for Miranda, but this is a cute picture of Meredith before school.

Meredith's class was working on letter writing back in March, and she came home with this letter for Mackenzie:

It reads:  Dear Mackenzie, I love you.  You are the best sister ever.  I am so lucky I have a sister like you.  Love, Meredith.  

Of course, I think this is the sweetest letter ever!  I hope and pray she always feels that way about her sisters!

Mackenzie switched beds/rooms with Miranda so I finally decorated her room how she wanted.  We picked out a new bedspread and went online to shop for wall decor.  I still need to print a large picture of the girls to put in the blue frame, but she was pretty happy with how it turned out.


I think it sprinkled one morning or afternoon and she insisted on carrying her umbrella.

Look, Miranda is a Minnie Mouse princess!

And now a butterfly with Minnie mouse shoes! ;)

My months are full of silly photos of the girls.  I don't even share all of the photos I take! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...