Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Because sometimes the middle child gets her own post!

I had to go back and look at the calendar to see what was going on and why only Meredith was playing outside when I took these pictures.  I believe this is after we took Mackenzie to the doctor concerning her rash that turned out to be Fifth's Disease.  The doctor said it flairs up in heat and sunshine, so she stayed inside once we got home and I'm pretty sure Miranda was taking a nap.  I had just recovered from the flu and bronchial infection, so I was ready to be outside and enjoy some fresh air!  That left me and Meredith outside on a beautiful day.  As you can see, she really just wanted to play with sidewalk chalk!


I love that she can write on her own now!

I'm pretty sure every section of our driveway was colored on!




I have no idea why she was still wearing this bicycle helmet while playing with chalk, but she did.  That's just her way!  If only that hair hadn't been in front of her face.  But like I said, that's just her way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...