Sunday, January 29, 2017

Miranda's Christmas Program

Miranda had her first school performance back in December.  I wasn't sure how she would do since she doesn't really like attention on herself.  Some of the pictures aren't all that great, but that's ok. ;)
Looking for me and Brandon...

She just stared and smiled at us while they got ready to sing. ;)

The two friends to the left are two of her favorites.  She talks about them often at home.

I'm not sure I'll be able to load the video, so here are some still shots...




And then they were finished with the school songs. ;(

After the pre-k class sang, everyone got on stage to sing Christmas songs.  Unfortunately, they put a paper necklace they had made on and Miranda spent most of the time staring at it. :(



Then Santa arrived!!  Miranda was fairly indifferent. :)

And this is how she approached him during pictures.  This was the distance she wanted.
Then a little closer....
Then a little more closer...

She didn't want to sit in his lap, but she did let him put her arm around her! ;)

Keeping a bunch of 3 year olds still long enough for a photo was challenging.  I think I took 20 photos and this is the best one I got.  Oh well.

This was my 5th time to attend the school's Christmas program (4th with my own kids) and I love it every time.  The kids are so sweet and cute and I love hearing them sing songs about God, Jesus and the Bible.  I hope to attend in future years even after my kids have moved on from preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...