Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Visit to Granny & Papa's - October 2016

We visited Granny and Papa's house in October after having skipped a couple of months.  Miranda is sitting in her favorite chair on the back porch.





Silly Meredith!

I had forgotten I took the picture below and it made me laugh when I came across it!  I love how expressive Meredith is even when you only see her eyes and the corners of her mouth. ;)

Granny took the girls for a ride around the yard...
...and Miranda and I hung out at the flower beds.


She wasn't very happy about that. Ha!




This was a short visit, but it's always great to get outside at Granny and Papa's and enjoy the porch and large yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...