Friday, December 9, 2016

Red Ribbon week

Back in October, Mackenzie and Meredith's school had Red Ribbon Week and had a different way to dress up each day.  I went every morning and took pictures at the school entrance for the yearbook.  So of course, I also took pictures of my kids. ;)

The first day was School Spirit Day so everyone was pretty much wearing red!  This is one of their good friends that I was able to get a picture of.

I'm not sure what she is saying or doing here, but this picture makes me laugh.



Day 2 was team jersey day!  Gig 'em Aggies!


So, I can't figure out why Miranda is wearing the same shirt 2 days in a row, but she is!  I think she must not have worn the shirt very much on the first day because of Gymnastics, so we wore it again on the next day. ;)


Wednesday was bright colors and sunglasses!

Once Meredith starting walking to class on her own, Mackenzie was free to walk with her friend! She was starting to hold hands with one of her really good friends that is in her class.

Look who is stylin'!


Miranda loves her "Old Hippo"!





Day 4 was crazy sock day.  Mackenzie participated by wearing 2 different Halloween socks. ;)

I think this is the first time they walked in without me.  It took a long time, but now Meredith loves school and gives me a quick hug before walking in all by herself!

Friday was hat day, but only Mackenzie wore a hat but did not want her picture taken. ;)  However, Meredith was NOT camera shy...even without a hat! ;)
 

This looks like she's up to something!

I took pictures of the elementary kids for 5 days in a row.  When I came back the following Monday, a couple of them asked me if I was taking pictures again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...