Saturday, September 24, 2016

Frozen Birthday Party

We celebrated Meredith and Miranda's birthdays with a FROZEN themed birthday party!

I love making the girls' birthday banners.  The thumbtacks stay in the wall so I have them for each birthday party. ;)

I've never been excited to see Christmas decor out in the stores in August until this year when I was looking for frozen decorations!  The icicles and snowflakes really helped make a cute banner. ;)


I chose to make cake push pops this year instead of a cake or cupcakes.  It took a while to make since I had to make so many, but they turned out great and of course were super delicious!


We also had snowflake cookies, jello (ice), pretzels (Sven's antlers),...
carrots (olaf noses), blue berries (olaf's buttons), & strawberries (frozen hearts)!

Each girl had a Frozen book that everyone signed.

I missed a picture of Miranda in front of the banner, but this one is a good one of Meredith.

I really liked setting up the photo backdrop and Meredith's biggest request for the party was the huge Elsa balloon!




It's Olaf and Elsa!



Miranda was so cute with the backdrop!

It looks like Anna has 4 eyes! ;)

The best picture I have of all three girls. That's pretty typical though.

Meredith helped me color the "Pin the Snowflake on Elsa" board.  We had a lot of snowflakes by the time we were finished with the first game.

The balloon pop game was a big hit too!  Lots and LOTS of popping!


Although, some of the kids had a harder time popping their balloons!

Bean bag toss!



Miranda and her friend Sadie  were very cute playing the bean bag toss game.  They definitely knew how to win! ;)



I think the little kids had fun wrapping up the "Big" girls as Olaf.  It was a little hard to keep the toilet paper from tearing, but eventually we got it!
"And we're free!"


Lunch was one big picnic!

Papa has always been playful, so I wasn't too surprised when I found him in the playroom with the Anna wig on. ;)
Cake time!




One candle is easy peasy to blow out.


I tried to get a picture of everyone in front of the backdrop.  The girls had a lot of fun posing for the photos.

Look at all that blue!

They love their uncle Ryan even if this picture doesn't quite show that. Ha!

Apparently they prefer to pose with Kelsey instead!

Fun with friends!





Just before Miranda's friend Keegan left he leaned in for a hug and she did nothing in return.  She finally hugged him when I told her too. ;)

It was a great party and Meredith has already requested her very own party next year which would be the exact age Mackenzie also requested her own party. I guess I'll be doing 3 next year. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...