Monday, August 1, 2016

Little Beakers

We found a kids science lab last summer that we really like so I made sure to add it to our summer calendar again this summer!  I love seeing all of the kids in their lab coats and glasses.


They got to make slime this year that was a lot like marshmallow fluff! ;)

Miranda wasn't too thrilled with it! ;)

I had to help Miranda quite a bit, so I didn't get as many photos as I did last year, but I did get some cute ones - even some of Miranda!

My girls are such girly girls.  They barely touched this "elephant toothpaste."  Miranda had one little finger dirty and only because they told the kids to put one finger in the middle.



Waiting for the final experiment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...