Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer 2016 - Week 6

Week 6 was a busy week and we kicked it off by going to VBS at the Memorial church of Christ.  We go every year and the girls love it.  It means 4 night of going to bed late, but we still have fun.  Monday we went to gymnastics and then relaxed most of the day.  Miranda didn't want a nap when it was nap time, but of course she fell asleep eventually while watching videos on the ipad! ;)

Tuesday we went to our friends' neighborhood pool for a play date.  The girls and I had lots of fun swimming, plus we ordered pizza for lunch so it was nice to picnic by the pool!

Miranda really enjoyed her own bath that afternoon because she could float on her back.  I love the pictures I got with my phone . Of course, I edited them to give them more pop, but I love her hair floating in the water.


Our 4th and final night of VBS was pretty fun because I took Miranda around to the different stations which included a petting zoo.  I'm planning to do a separate post about that soon.

Thankfully, Thursday's playdate was sort of relaxing so that we could recover from all of our late nights.  We set up a movie at the church fellowship hall and I think all of the kids really enjoyed our time there.
 The sound wasn't great since it was only coming from the projector, so at one point only Mackenzie and 2 other older girls were watching the movie next to the projector. ;)  All the other kids were running around and playing.

Afterwards the girls and I went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and even more playtime. ;)


Every Friday we go to swim lessons and I LOVE that Meredith loves her swim teacher.  The picture is blurry, but she loves Ms. Jennifer!  She loves to talk to her and I'm so thankful that she currently is the only one in her class so she gets Ms. Jennifer all to herself! ;)

Since it's so hot outside, we took the girls to the movies on that Saturday to see finding Dory.  It was very cute but it could have been a little shorter.  ;)  The girls had fun, so that's all that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...