Sunday, May 22, 2016

Easter 2016

I know Easter was almost 2 months ago, but I still have to post about it! ;)

At some point Meredith and I played around with glow in the dark sticks in white eggs.  She loved seeing the pictures after I took them on a long exposure.  It's fun experimenting with photography.



 The week before Easter, Meredith had a school party with games.  I was a helper at the carrot toss.
 Miranda played too, even if she did get a little close! Ha!

Mackenzie had the Friday before Easter off, so we died eggs that afternoon.  Several different methods were used this year.  One was using crayon shavings that melted on a hot egg.  Others had a metalic glaze added. Plus we had just plain dying with vinegar and color tabs.

 A couple were also just colored on with sharpie. :)

On Easter morning, the Easter bunny brought the girls their baskets, some crafts and hid the eggs.
The big girls went straight to their baskets and were very excited.


Miranda, however needed a little more time to adjust to what was happening!

We hunted eggs...
and sorted our candy! this is typical Mackenzie, laying out everything in a row.

 And then we all dressed for church and were all smiles!

 Me and my girls!  I don't have many pictures of us together...must change that!

 Sweet Miranda...

It was a wonderful day full of rest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...