Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring Break 2016

Our spring break was back in March and although Brandon and I were in NYC for half the week, the girls had a great and full spring break.

One of my good friends from college and our old church came down for a visit and stayed the night with us.  She brought her kindergarten age daughter and all 3 of my girls loved playing with her.  Even though it had been almost 2 years since they had all seen each other they had so much fun together.  The next day we all went to paint pottery at our favorite place.

All the girls and their finished products...a pig, mermaid, kitty cat and a cupcake.
Our collection is growing!  We go twice a year and now that we are bringing home 3 each time...wowsers! ;)  Eventually my living room shelves will b filled with painted pottery!



We actually started our Spring Break with tickets to see Mary Poppins at the theater.  Mackenzie loved it, but Meredith thought it was a little long.  My mom and I saw it years ago and I knew if it ever came back we would definitely see it, so we did!


Unfortunately, they had technical difficulties and Mary Poppins was unable to fly across the auditorium. :(

Brandon and I were gone starting half way through the week, but while we were out, the girls had a tea party with both grandmas!  My mom brought all the decorations including the hats! ;)
They had so much fun with their Nana and Moshi while we were gone, so they finished off their Spring Break in a great way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...