Tuesday, April 19, 2016

March Miscellaney

I still have a few other posts of things we did in March, including mine and Brandon's trip to NYC, but this is one of my favorite posts to do when I look at all of my miscellaneous photos from my phone for the month!

I got a speeding ticket a while back and shortly after that, Meredith made me draw her a ticket.  She specifically asked for a car with and x over and then the words "No Driving Fast". ;)
After playing with playdough, Meredith ran into the office to tell me she "made such a work of art!"  This is what she made...a person on a couch.  We tried to save it but after 2 days it wasn't working and I was able to convince Meredith that we had a picture of it so that we would still have it forever.


Miranda always brings a smile to our faces.  She clearly likes chocolate on the left and the one on the right is after her first swim lesson without me.

Last year, Meredith dressed up pretty much every day to take Mackenzie to school, so I don't even flinch when Miranda wants to take a baby or backpack or say a grocery cart to school. ;)  It wasn't the greatest because she couldn't push the cart and hold my hand without going super slow!  Half way to the school, Mackenzie looked at me and said, "Can we NOT do this again ever?"  HaHa!



At freebirds, Mackenzie made A LOT of foil art!
This one is a brain compete with a brain stem. ;)

Dress up is of course still a part of our routine for at least one day each week.  On this day we had Elsa and Anna!
The day I dressed Miranda in this outfit, I knew exactly how her hair had to be fixed to match Meredith's picture!  What I think is even more funny is that even one of the polar bear ears is crooked in both pictures!  Little cuties!

And lastly, I present the video that makes Brandon and I laugh out loud!  This is my life pretty much every day.  I wish I took videos more often!  I cut the video off at then end a little early because I had to laugh about the doll!  enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...