Saturday, March 5, 2016

Journal covers

Back in December, I drew on some journal covers for a friend of mine. She had 3 journals and 3 verses/quotes for her daughters and niece. I used pinterest for ideas and a few came up with the design all on my own.



The verse from Romans was the hardest one because of it's length!






It was a little unnerving knowing that I could ruin a book if I drew something in the wrong place, however I think they came out just right.  Each girl got one cover with purple somewhere on the cover.  I liked the little bit of color and wished I had done it all of them.  I had fun drawing them and it gave me the confidence that I can do the same thing for myself or my girls as they get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...