Friday, March 11, 2016

January miscelaney

Since I'm finally catching up, I might as well post my miscellaneous phone photos from the month of January.  There just too many to not blog about.

Miranda was very upset about taking a bath one evening and once she got out she was content to sit on her little potty wrapped up in a towel.

In Houston we always have beautiful weather in January!
 I love that the girls moved their chairs together in the drive way to have fun together.
 
The girls have great memories and remember when someone brings them something.  I picked out books one night and she said, "Nana give this to me."  So sweet.
 Most nights we read books on the couch, but occasionally we read in the beds.  Miranda's bed is perfect for us...if we can find a place between all the stuffed animals and dolls.

Ready for school!  And yes, sometimes Meredith walks to school in her footie pajamas! ;)

I walked out of the bathroom one morning to find the girls giggling in my bed, while Brandon stood near the bathroom door making hand shadows on the wall!  He was pretending to "eat" them.  They thought it was awesome.
Miranda pulls out her pony tails every chance she can get!  The picture on the right is after she found a green lollipop in the playroom and apparently it was so good, she drooled all over herself.

Miranda LOVES the ipad.  She maneuvers all over youtube watching peppa pig, toy videos and other kids stuff.  And clearly, she loves the bean bag chairs Dustin and Aubrey bought the girls.  She's looking pretty cozy!
This is not a very good picture of Miranda in this cute little outfit, but it's the only one I have.  I've been so lax in my picture taking that I'm missing my comparison photos of the girls in hand me down outfits.   This penguin ooutfit was Mackenzie's as you can see with the picture on the right.  She's "holding" her cousin Nina.

Like I've said before, one on one moments with the older girls are unfortunately, rare, but occasionally we get one and make the most of it.  One morning, Brandon went to work late, so I didn't have to take the little girls with me to walk Mackenzie to school.  I took advantage of this and Mackenzie and I went to the donut shop before school.  She was so excited to sit at the 2 person table.  So funny that little things like that excite her.
 
I think I'm all caught up with January happenings.  Onto February - the best month in the world (my birthday month)! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...