Sunday, March 6, 2016

Inside Bubbles

For some reason, I really like to take pictures of the girls blowing bubbles.  Something about the movement, intrigues me.  As with my previous post, this happened back in January!  So behind in blogging! :)

I don't always get one on one time with Mackenzie or Meredith, but when Mackenzie is at school and Miranda is napping, Meredith and I have some time together.  I will admit that most of the time, I have other things going on and do not always take the time to actively play with or talk to her during this time, but this was one of those times.  She was thrilled to be able to do bubble IN THE HOUSE! ;) 




I think their mesmerization with the bubbles is also what attracts me to take their pictures.  The pure delight you see in their faces as they watch bubbles is so cute!  I love it and them!

Of course, clearly I'm just as mesmerized with the bubbles.  I especially like seeing the light reflected in them.


Who knew bubbles in side could be so fun...especially when still in our pajamas in the afternoon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...