Friday, January 15, 2016

2015 Christmas Part 3

On Christmas Day we drove to my grandparents house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's family.  Meredith dressed in her new outfit!

Not all 18 are pictured, but it was a big crowd! 

Opening presents...


New hats and gloves!


New dress coats!


The girls also took turns doing sit ups with cousin Katelyn.  Doesn't everyone do that on Christmas day? ;)

And finally, the last girl to wear the Christmas - No Pouting skirt!

Here's Mackenzie and Meredith in the same outfit.

I like that all 3 are a little different - shoes and it must have actually been cold in 2010 when Mackenzie wore it! Ha!  I also love that all three pictures are taken at my grandparents house!  Sweet pictures even if I can't see their faces. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...