Monday, November 30, 2015

School Activities

Since I'm so behind in my blogging, I'm catching up with my phone photos from OCTOBER!  You know, why not post October photos on the last day of November!  What's even funnier is that I'm planning to post about Halloween later this week...after I post about Tiny, our elf on the shelf.  Halloween and Christmas are tied together this year! Ha!

I eat lunch with Mackenzie 1 or 2 times a semester.  I don't want to do it too often, because at some point all three girls will be at the school and I don't want them to have the expectation of me eating lunch with them every 2 weeks.  I will never leave the school! ;)  Anyways, she loved her cookie.
Mackenzie had super hero day at school, so she wore a cape.  We did pig tales so that you could see the back of the cape.
She's flying!
On that same day, Meredith was about to return Oscar to school.  Each child in her class takes turns bringing Oscar home and she was able to keep it over the weekend.  She wanted me to take a picture of him and her so that she could look at it until she saw him again. ;)

Picture Day!  So cute!


On Fire Safety day at Meredith's school, I stayed with Miranda to see the Firefighters.  Meredith was super quiet the whole time and did not want to stand up next to the firefighters.
Miranda was so serious.

Mackenzie's school has a pumpkin character contest every year. This year, she chose to paint Gerald from the Elephant and Piggie books.  Meredith wanted to join in, so she painted Piggie.  And Miranda just painted a small pumpkin.
Meredith did everything on Piggie - painted all by herself and drew the face.  I helped Mackenzie make Gerald.


I think it was Red Ribbon Week the week before Halloween and we were able to participate in a few.  This particular day was Orange & Black.

This day was "generation day".  Since we don't have a poodle skirt, we chose the 60's/70's with a tie-dyed shirt and braid and called it a day. ;)
Meredith finally got over her fear of school and is back to her happy self on school days.  I'm so thankful they love school so much.  Miranda will be in school next year, so hopefully she'll be the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...