Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bubbles! Bubbles!

My mom bought the girls bubble guns for their birthday, so one evening we played with them outside.  They were lots of fun, created lots of bubbles and no one was messy when we were finished!  That's my kind of bubble fun! ;)
"It's a bubble war!"


Even Miranda could do it, so I was able to sit, relax and take pictures.  Again, my kind of bubble fun! ha!
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!
I love Mackenzie's hair in these pictures, even when it's coming out of the braids. ;)




Another war!

On a side note, Meredith is wearing this same dress today. ;)


Looking at these pictures makes me want to pull out the bubble guns soon.  We might just need to have a bubble war tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...