Saturday, September 5, 2015

Moshi's birthday

We met my parents and my brother and sister-in-law for lunch after church to celebrate my mom's birthday.  "Before church" pictures are always so fun.  You never know what you're going to get.  I took these first two pictures and failed to get a good one.

 Then, I told Meredith to stop making her weird face and just smile normally.  Miranda lost interest.
Meltdown from Meredith because I said her pose was "weird" and Miranda still could care less.
Completely finished with group pictures, but they still want individual pictures.  Meredith's eyes are still red.  I don't take pictures with my hands on my hips, so I'm not sure where this is coming from, but I guess they're keeping up with the current trends!  I feel kind of old. Ha! 

We made my mom and "ORANGE you glad it's your birthday?" basket.  We basically went to target and shopped for all things orange.  We had a lot of fun shopping!

At lunch, the girls had fun talking and playing games with Moshi and Gapa (my parents).

So much fun with family - I wish we could do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...