Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 Summer Recap: Week 9

It's the second week of school and I'm still posting about school!  Aaaah!  I will catch up! I will catch up! ;)
During the first week of August, we did gymnastics twice because we had a make up class.  Miranda was not in the mood for class on our original time, but loved it a few days later!  All the girls love the balance beam. I don't always get video of the girls because I'm in class with Miranda at the same time, but occasionally, the big girls are near our section and I get video! yay!






I've already blogged about our trip to Granny & Papa's...


We had our annual swim at our friends' neighborhood pool.  Every year, a family in our playgroup invites us all to their neighborhood pool.  The great thing about this pool is that hardly any other residents are ever there!  There is usually only 1 or 2 other families there and the rest is our playgroup!  It's awesome! ;)
Meredith really enjoyed swimming and Mackenzie had so much fun with an old preschool friend, that I barely saw her because she spent her time on the other end of the pool.
On our way home it started to sprinkle and since we hadn't seen rain in a couple of months, we played outside for a little bit.  We were already wet, so why not?! 
 
Again, I've blogged about our playdate at one of Mackenzie's friend's house, but since this is a recap post, here it is again!  What a fun morning/afternoon!


Only two weeks left of our 2015 summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...