Tuesday, August 11, 2015

little beakers

One of our favorite activities we've done this summer was a kid's science lab!  We went with our church playgroup and had a blast!  They wore little lab coats and everything!

They made "snow" and slime as their take homes.
Of course you have to have fizzing experiments!


The best was the grand finale!

I didn't take too many photos because Miranda was being a little difficult and wanted me to hold her the entire time! Except for when I was able to take this picture! ;)
After lunch, we went home and the girls played with their slime for at least 2 more hours!
We will definitely be going here again.  I think they have open lab hours sometimes so it would be fun to go do something like that as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...