Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The silly string that couldn't...

At the beginning of the summer, I bought a bunch of random stuff I thought the girls would love to play with this summer.  (Michaels is a very dangerous place for my pocket book!) ;)  I thought silly string would be a fun activity for us to do one day outside.  I didn't account for their age/ability to push down the nozzle. :/
I took over one of the cans and sprayed Meredith! ;)
Trying...Trying...
Got it!

I had fun spraying Meredith...
and she had fun just playing with the string.


Well, even if they couldn't spray the string, I could! 
3 cans went by super quick and we've already bought more! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...