Wednesday, July 22, 2015

summer miscellaney

I found these pictures on my computer and I don't know where they fit in with our summer, but they are cute, so they get a separate post!

On a random, rainy afternoon...

Mackenzie wanted to play with her shopkins (ie: line them up),
and Meredith wanted to play with the melted bead thingy.

Miranda just wanted to be in the middle of all of it, so I stuck her in her high chair with large beads.
I think she liked it! ;)

On another day, Miranda and I were having fun making faces...

I think Meredith ate something with chocolate.  Just maybe...

Our little dare devil.  Not really, but she did enjoy standing on the elephant rocker.  I think at some point, all three of the girls have done this.
Sometimes the randomness we have is cuter than the planned stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...