Tuesday, July 28, 2015

sand art

The girls watched a video on youtube with a girl making sand art and asked if we could do that this summer.  So when I came across the little bottles of sand, I bought them for our summer bucket.  Based on our pictures, we do a lot of craft and activities after gymnastics, during Miranda's nap!
It started slow...

...but they were patient and did layer by layer.  I don't recall any complaints for this activity and it took a while.  YAY!


Mackenzie's finished product!


Meredith's finished bottle.
Meredith was apparently too hungry to pose for a normal picture!
we still have leftover sand, so I guess I need to buy another bottle to fill! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...