Sunday, July 26, 2015

2015 Summer Recap: Week 5

Summer is starting to wind down and I'm 3 or 4 weeks behind in my recaps!  But I guess that's pretty typical, so oh well! ;)

During week 5 we had an incredibly busy morning...grocery store, gymnastics, target, whataburger and the library.  We were back home by 1:30 and WORN OUT! Ha!





On another day we went to eat lunch at Jimmy Changas. Surprisingly, it wasn't too hot outside despite it being July!  You couldn't pay me to eat outside (without a pool), this week, though.  It's definitely July now!

Our good friends invited us to play at their house one afternoon and the girls loved it.  The little jacuzzi part (not heated) was the favorite place for Meredith and Miranda.


Miranda even took a little nap outside after lunch. ;)

We also played board games one afternoon during naptime.

I think I only won 1 game of the 5 we played!

At some point during the week, Miranda was throwing a fit so I told her to go stand in the corner if she was going to cry.  She got up off the floor in front of the couch, walked to the hallway where they stand in the corner and laid on the floor to cry.  I had never told her to go to the corner before, so I guess this was her kind of doing her punishment, but also still getting to cry on the floor like she wanted to. ;)


We stay pretty busy every morning, but out afternoons are pretty relaxing.  It makes for a great combination and fun summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...