Tuesday, June 23, 2015

the ipads

Brandon and I have always let our girls watch quite a bit of tv and play on the ipads.  I do try to limit it during the week, but on the weekends we all just "veg".  It's kind of hard to tell your kids, no you can't watch tv or play on the ipad when Brandon and I are watching DVR shows and playing on our ipads (at the same time!).  Well, it's hard for us, anyway. ;)

Anyways, one day, the big girls were watching/playing with the ipads and I decided to play around with my camera!

I love that Miranda had climbed into Meredith's bed to see what she was doing.  She also brought all three of her loveys!
Cheesin' for the camera, of course!
It wasn't really this dark in the room (I don't think), but I liked the contrast of the light and dark in the black and white photo.
I LOVE my new camera by the way, because I was able to bump up my ISO settings and actually take pictures in twilight hours of the sun and them not be blurry! 

Mackenzie had found a cozy spot in the playroom to watch her shows.  I was only able to snap a few pictures before she told me to stop. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...