Saturday, May 16, 2015

Meredith's Preschool Program

Meredith's end of year preschool program was a couple of weeks ago and just like the Christmas program, she did great!  She may be challenging at home sometimes, but at school, she is great and follows all of the rules, as you can see in the picture below.  She is walking in with her "bubble" in her mouth. ;)
We sat right behind Meredith. 

So did one our good family friends (who she is looking at).

Her cute little class!

I love that smile!  I may have a camera in front of my face at most events like this, but she still looks at me and smiles! ;)
Miranda did great, despite it being really close to bedtime!

Mackenzie sat with her friends (all with siblings in the program).  I even caught her singing along to the songs.

The full school singing!




Here are the videos if you want to listen to their cute songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...