Monday, May 25, 2015

Makeover Fun!

For Mother's Day weekend, my aunt came in town and we had a "sleep over". Mackenzie's school had a parent makeover day on that Friday, but since you couldn't take siblings, I couldn't go, so we did makeovers with Rhonda! ;)

Mackenzie didn't want Meredith doing her makeup, so Rhonda did hers.

Mackenzie really liked the lipstick and lip gloss - she had both! ;)
Next, it was Rhonda's turn, even though she already had makeup on.
Meredith didn't really stay on the eyelid.  That is not a shadow coming off Rhonda's eyes!

Miranda enjoyed playing with the mirror!
Meredith's turn!


Checkin' out the makeup.
And now just playing.
Silly Mackenzie with a side pony tail.
I'm instantly pulled back to the 80's! ;)
Next it was my turn.  Mackenzie fixed my hair, but only one side and Meredith did the same eye make up lines on my face!
Once they were all fixed up, it was time to perform!

Miranda, loved getting Rhonda to sing into the microphone! ;)
Even though it was a short visit, we had a lot of fun.  Can't wait until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...