Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lately

I had planned on posting an "April Photo Love" post, but somehow I ran out of time in the month of April. Funny how that happens.  ;)  Anyways, I'm a little late, but here's what the little girls and I have been doing lately while Mackenzie is at school.  I was a last minute reader for Mackenzie's class one day last month, so all of us went to her class and then to lunch with her.

Miranda likes the girls bike helmets.  She was wearing this one day as we walked to Mackenzie's school.

 On another day, Meredith insisted on putting clip after clip in her hair.  I think we ended up with 22 clips by the time we were finished.  And surprise surprise, she wore them to pick up Mackenzie from school!
Little cuties!

 Miranda was so stopped up with a snotty virus that she had to breath with her mouth open.  Her dressed was covered in drool that day!
Miranda wants to be just like her big sisters!

 Meredith, Miranda and I went to eat lunch one day last week and enjoyed the nice weather outside!

Meredith's hair is getting so long and now she loves headbands, so I had to get a picture of her before school one day.
Miranda immediately joined in!

 Silly fun at Arby's! Ha!  Clearly, Miranda could care less. ;)

We can't wait for summer when we all the girls can be together again all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...