Saturday, April 18, 2015

Preschool Petting Zoo

Meredith's preschool had a petting zoo recently and she got to wear her "western" clothes!  Thanks again to Nana for the Christmas present! ;)
Everyone wanted pictures that morning!

Meredith was a little unsure about entering into the animal pen! ;)
But, she warmed up a bit when she got to pet some animals. ;)
 
Miranda and I stayed outside the pen for a little while and Miranda wore Meredith's hat.  We stayed outside because I wanted to take pictures and I was afraid if we went inside the pen, Miranda would insist I hold her and then I wouldn't be able to take any pictures with my nice camera.

 Eventually, we did go inside to get a closer look at the animals.  Meredith would pet them, but she was very quiet about everything.  All the other kids were running around, super excited and Meredith just kind of stood there looking at everyone...very cautious.  A year ago, she would have been running around, but age three has made her a little more cautious and much more needy for me.  These are all the qualities I thought were Mackenzie's personality, but I now realize has a little more to do with their age.  Anyways, she enjoyed it, she just wasn't super super excited like all the other kids.


Miranda did not need me to hold her until the animals started to get a little too close to her!  Again, so much different than the other kids her age that were also there!

So cute in the hat!



Meredith completely surprised me by riding the pony!  As you can see, she wasn't too thrilled, but she did it!
I didn't realize until after her pony ride, that I was wearing the hat!
She was really scared at first.
But, by the time we started coming back, she was having fun.
A slight smile! ;)
My two little cowgirls for the day!
More hat fun!
By the end of the 40 minutes, Meredith was ready to leave.  Thankfully, I convinced her to go back with her class even though she wanted to come home with me.  That's always a little hard for my girls...seeing me in the middle of their day and not wanting to go with me when I leave.  Yay for fun days at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...