Monday, March 16, 2015

Swinging fun

A week ago before all of the rain, the girls and I had some fun in the backyard.  The girls love the swings!  A couple of weeks ago we discovered that Miranda know how to climb the ladder on the playset, so she of course went straight there!  I get so nervous when the girls are this age playing on playsets because they don't realize they can get hurt if they fall out of the opening.  When Miranda is up there I have to make sure she doesn't try to come back down the ladder or rock wall opening.  Luckily she hasn't discovered the second level!

Meredith and Mackenzie played outside in their pajamas because why not?

Miranda had fun on the swings.  Can you tell? ;)


She especially enjoyed when Meredith pushed her.


She sticks her tongue out a lot!


I love the looks Meredith gives me when I take pictures!

Can't wait for some warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...