Thursday, February 26, 2015

First mani/pedi

For Christmas, Brandon gave me (and the big girls) a gift certificate for a mani/pedi at a spa just down the street.  I wasn't sure how the girls were going to do, but they were great and loved almost everything. ;)

They go to pick their colors...
and of course, Meredith chose purple.

Waiting for it to start - and super happy!
They were not a fan of the soaking water (it had lemons and herbs in it), but really liked the girl that did their nails.  Meredith did so much better than she ever does when I trim her nails!
I don't have too many photos during the manicure because I was having mine.  But, here they are all finished with part 1!

I think they really enjoyed the pedicures!  Big, soft chairs and soft pillows, plus they had real glasses of water that they thought was really cool.  They were so careful with their nails during this time so that they wouldn't get messed up.



All finished and waiting for our nails to dry.  Meredith calls nail polish "po-nailish".  As in, "I like your po nailish, mommma."  It's really cute and I love to hear her say it.
That was super fun!  I don't think I had my first manicure until I was engaged, but times change, right?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...