Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Before Church...again!

Remember when I posted pictures of the girls before church a couple of weeks ago?  The weekend of that post, I managed to have a few minutes for pictures in their matching dresses.  This is what happens when I try to get pictures of all three girls!

First, Mackenzie insisted I take her picture with her picture she received from the tooth fairy ("pictures of her friends").  So there's that.
Two looking at me, but one of the is blurry and the other is turned backwards.  The one good smile is looking at someone else. :/

Now no one is looking at me!
Again, no one.
One talking, one moving and one looking at me, but doing her weird arm pose. ;)

No words.

At this point I'm just taking pictures while I continue to say, "just stand at the fireplace for one more picture, please".  Over and over.

We end with Mackenzie chasing Miranda around trying to get her back to the fire place and Meredith refusing to turn around and look at the camera!  One day I will get all three to smile and look at me at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...