Saturday, January 24, 2015

Photography Challenge - Day 11

Yay for simple challenges! ;)  If you want to join me on the challenge, buy Courtney's book and learn some awesome photography tips/lessons.

Day 10 - Clear the clutter

And here are the edits.  All the pictures below include my straight out of camera image (left or top) and my edited image (right or bottom).  I used my Canon EFS 50mm lens to take all of the photos.  I'll list the details of each shot below if you are interested.

One day last week, Mackenzie wanted to play on the computer when she got home from school.  She wanted to play on a website that she's played here and at school - Starfall.com 
She and Meredith sat at the computer together for 2 hours!  They did calendar, letter, number & color games and probably more.  They had a lot of fun and gave me the chance to photograph them and complete a challenge! ;)







This first picture is how I started taking pictures of them and then I completed the challenge by cleaning up a bit.
50mm   f/2.2   1/25ss    ISO-1600
 

See, so much nicer!  My white balance is off in most of the pictures because I'm still learning to adjust that, but in general I like that I captured this moment with the big girls.

50mm   f/2.2   1/25ss    ISO-1600


50mm   f/2.2   1/30ss    ISO-1600


50mm   f/3.2   1/20ss    ISO-1600


50mm   f/3.2   1/25ss    ISO-1600



Day 12 is actually complete, but I still have to edit photos, so it might be a few days before I blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...