Monday, January 26, 2015

Miranda is 17 months!


I missed Miranda's 16 month post because of the holidays, but that's ok!  I love the toddler age so much more than the baby stage, so I'm glad Miranda is walking and moving into toddler-hood!  She is still super shy (just like Mackenzie was) around other people, but loves being with her family.  She usually talks, laughs, screams at home and is always super quiet and mellow when she's in her stroller.  Moms at Mackenzie's school always ask if she's always quiet and my answer is always NO!  Several times during the day I hear her yell at me "MOMMA! MOMMA! MOMMA!" I think she says it just to say it and doesn't ever need me to do anything.



At 17 months old, Miranda...
-has 10 teeth - 4 top, 2 bottom and all 4 first molars.
-sleeps 11 hours at night and takes one big nap for 2-3 hours.
-WALKS!!!  She finally gained enough confidence to let go of our fingers and walk on her own!  She will still crawl when she wants to get somewhere fast, but she does tend to walk a little more than crawl.
-loves playing in the playroom and discovering all of the toys.  She really likes Meredith's Doc McStuffins toys.
-wears size 12-18 month clothing and 4.5 shoe.
-words: momma, dada, Doc (as in Doc McStuffins), dack (either duck or quack), "puh" while pointing to the fridge asking for milk.  I think she is saying please, but any other time I ask her to say please, she signs it instead.
-signs  "eat" and "please" (those are the only ones I've taught her. ;)
-throws a fit whenever she doesn't get her way!  I'm not very fond of this milestone!
-loves to climb on her big sisters' beds.  She will move the stool to wherever she needs it in order to climb in.
-loves to eat anything and is no longer allergic to anything (not even nuts)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...