Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meredith's Christmas Program

I'm so bummed...I wrote this post last week and some how lost it all.  Not sure what happened, but it should go faster the second time around, right?

Back in the middle of December, Meredith had her preschool Christmas program.  I wasn't sure how well it would go because she's never done something like this (get up on stage).  She did awesome and was so cute waving to us when she saw us.  She even tried to tell her teacher where we were as if her teacher didn't know we were there! ;)

This is her singing "Fuzzy little caterpillar..."

Thankfully, Miranda just hung out and "watched" sister sing.


"We wish you a Merry Christmas!"

Silly face from a silly girl!  I think she is looking at Brandon here.

Looking so big as she waits for the next song!

At the end of the program, Santa came to see all the kids.  I love her reaction I captured as he walked in the room!  She knew he was coming, but it was still a fun surprise.

He said Hello, so she waved back! ;)

The videos of them singing are pretty cute, if you are interested.
Waving to us...

First set of songs...

Second set (Christmas)...
And last one.  I think it is so cute how she hold s the candy Santa give her. ;)

Fun times!  I can't wait until next year's program! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...