Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Photo Love

I haven't blogged about everything we did in January. That's probably because I spent so much time blogging about Christmas! Ha! Anyways, I thought I'd post my favorite pictures that I took in January. Some you may have already seen and some you may see again in another post.  Either way, they are some of my favorites.

Have I ever mentioned that Meredith LOVES to dress up?! ;)
Mackenzie's SIX!
Miranda's GOOFY!


Miranda crashed the tea party that the big girls had set up for their dolls!

Sisterly love!


My absolute favorites of Mackenzie's eye.  I bought a new camera lens and it has a macro focus so I tried it out on her eye! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...