Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas #1 - Haag Family

I know it's January, but get ready for several Christmas posts! I usually don't have time to post about Christmas in December, so January is my catch up month!  Last year we missed celebrating Christmas with my immediate family because Brandon and Miranda were sick, so this year we were really excited to go!

Just relaxing before all the family arrived!

See, 18 people fill up the room real quick!



I didn't take too many photos because I was too busy helping the girls or just enjoying myself without my camera!  However, I did get a couple pictures of Miranda and one of her gifts.

We got home late that night, but Brandon and I stayed up and unpacked/unboxed all of their gifts so that they could play with them first thing the next morning.  It bought us at least a half hour of sleep with the big girls.  Once Miranda woke up, the girls had a lot of fun playing with their new toys.


Meredith has this new pose that she does and insisted I take her photo several times with her new Anna dress.


This was Christmas 1 of 4 for us, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...