Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Miranda is 15 months!



As with everything, I'm a little behind in posting pictures for Miranda's 15 month update.  To be fair, she just had her 15 month doctor appointment on Monday, so I wouldn't have had her stats before now anyway! Add that to internet issues and general lack of time and we have a post that is 2 weeks late!  So happy 15 1/2 months Miranda! ;)

Miranda is finally gaining some ground on the growth charts!  Here are her 15 month stats:
Height: 30.25" (34%)
Weight: 20 lb 1 oz (30%)

That's almost 3" and 3 pounds in 3 months! Yay Miranda!  Mackenzie was almost exactly this size at 12 months and Meredith was this size about 7 or 8 months old.

At 15 months old, Miranda...
-has 10 teeth - 4 top, 2 bottom and all 4 first molars.
-sleeps 11 hours at night and 2-3 hours during the day.  Sometimes in one big nap, sometimes in 2 naps.
-walks while holding onto someones hands.  She needs both for balance.
-just started standing on her own.  She kind of looks like a football player on the line when she tries to stand up. ;)
-loves to pull books off her book shelf.  She'll look at some of them, but pulling them off and dropping them on the floor seems to be really fun.
-wears size 12-18 month clothing and 3.5 shoe.
-has green/hazel eyes.  So all three girls have a different eye color - blue, brown and green!
-LOVES baths and splashing in the water.  She really loves to stand up in the tub knowing I'm going to get onto her (one of my rules) and when I tell her no ma'am she quickly sits down and laughs.  Whenever I swat her bootie, she sits down and tries to spank herself while laughing. :/
-loves to shake her head no or nod her head yes.  If I ask her a question she will typically answer by doing one of those.


I don't have any comparison pictures this month, but I do have extra pictures with Miranda and her bear and monkey.  She was being a real ham for the camera and kept trying to stand up on the chair.  Again, when I tell her no, she just laughs at me. :/


Since I waited so long to take 15 month pictures, 16 month pictures will be right around the corner!  Only 2 more weeks! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...