Friday, November 28, 2014

Meredith's Emotions

During one of our school lessons we talked about emotions.  I did this same activity with Mackenzie a couple of years ago, so I was sure it would be fun.  Unfortunately, she didn't like it as much and only did a few faces. :(

These are the cards from 1+1+1=1.  She's looking at all of them and deciding which one she wants to mimic.

She said "Happy" and "Joyful" looked the same, so she held them up together.  I LOVE her "excited" face!

Yep, she looks surprised! ;)  And cold, looks a little more pensive without seeing her shake her body a little.

That's a perfect "shy" face, but I'm not sure about the loving face.  It looks a little angry, maybe?

Even though she didn't do as many faces, we still had a lot of fun!  I thought it would be fun to see Mackenzie and Meredith's expressions side by side.

Mackenzie and Meredith - Surprised
Mackenzie and Meredith - Shy

So cute!  I can't wait to do this activity with Miranda in a couple of years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...