Friday, October 31, 2014
Miranda is 14 Months!
I totally missed Miranda's 13 month pictures and post. oops. I'm sure she'll remind me when she's a teenager that Mackenzie and Meredith both had 13 month pictures and she didn't. I'll deal with that later! ;)
- pulls up to standing and occasional "cruises" a few steps at a time along the couch. And it's usually to get food!
- eats ALL the time and loves almost everything she's tried. Boiled eggs and cotton candy are the only foods I've seen her turn down.
- drinks cows milk! yay!
- crawls to me or Brandon and yells at us (begs for food) if she sees us get something out of the pantry.
- is teething in such a crazy way. Two bottom teeth, two bottom molars, ONE top front tooth and one top molar. Plus I think she has two more top teeth coming in, but not the one that matches the other top front tooth. As my friend says, Miranda does everything in her own way!
- is really talking to us, but obviously in jiberish that we don't understand.
- wears 12 month clothing and size 3.5 shoe
- loves to climb into the girls chairs from Pottery Barn.
- loves to play in the bath tub and cries every time I get her out.
- takes 1 or 2 naps a day and sleeps 11 hours at night.
As always, the comparison picture of all three girls.
I think Miranda looks like both girls in different ways. I can't wait to see them as they grow up to see more similarities.