Friday, September 12, 2014
Miranda is 12 months!
Weight: 17lbs 6oz (13th percentile)
Height: 28" (9th percentile)
Yes, she's small, but that's ok. She should catch up, but then again she may just be smaller than Mackenzie and Meredith. She's doing great either way and this weekend I'm planning to do a trial of dairy to see if she still has an allergy.
At 12 months old, Miranda...
- nurses about 3 or 4 times a day.
- SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! ;)
- eats baby food out of the pouches, but she prefers our food. She likes everything especially our morning smoothie!
- has two bottom teeth.
- is pulling up to her knees and trying to crawl on her hands and knees rather than army crawling.
- wears 12-18 month clothing. I have no idea what size shoe because we don't put any on her.
- smiles and laughs at her sisters.
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- is very much like Mackenzie and doesn't like people to talk directly to her or try to hold her when she first comes in the room.
- is pretty dramatic - cries at the top of lungs when someone else holds her and stops the minute I hold her.
- says momma.
And of course, the comparison photo!