Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First day of Preschool

Meredith had her first day of preschool last week.  Trying to get a newly turned three year old to hold up a sign and stand still is impossible.  Especially when they are super excited!



The weeks before she was in denial about going and anytime I asked her about preschool she would say "nuffing" (nothing).  That's her way of saying, I don't want to talk about it.  We had "Meet your Teacher" night the Thursday before and that was not so great.  She cried and threw a huge fit thinking we were going to leave her there.  I was really nervous about the actual first day, but she surprised us and had absolutely NO tears!  Yay, I was tired of crying at drop offs from the week before with Mackenzie, so I was really thankful this drop off went so well.

On the second day when I asked her if her teacher is nice, she said, "yes, I love her."  So cute and I'm glad she loves school.  We've even been doing school here at the house on her off days and today she asked to do school.  It makes me pretty happy every time my girls ask to do school work!  I'll take it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...