Friday, September 26, 2014

1000 posts!

So, last week I posted my 1000th post since I started blogging in 2007!  I looked at my stats and found my top 10 blog posts since 2007.



Candyland Birthday Party  (2012) This post has had 2157 page views and recaps Mackenzie and Meredith's 4th and 1st birthday party.  I LOVE planning the girls birthday parties and I really liked the Candyland theme.  I uploaded pictures to Catch My Party, so I'm thinking that's where a lot of hits are coming from.  Also, the tissue paper pom pom center piece is really popular on pinterest.

Working Out  (2009) Although this post has 1224 page views, I'm pretty sure they are all from spammers!  I used to get a ton of comments from spammers regarding this post..."This is a very informative blog post...check out my website..."  How do I know this is spam? Because I'm pretty sure me rambling on about how I barely made it through a work out video because I'm so out of shape and having to chase after a baby is NOT informative. ;)  The spam comments have slowed, so maybe Blogger has finally blocked them.

Lalaloopsy Invites (2013) 1128 page views.  These are on Catch My Party and pinterest, so that explains the high page views.


Tissue Paper Pom poms (2012) With 597 page views, this post is popular for the same reason as the Candyland party - Pinterest.

Pinterest Ideas (2012) This also seems to be popular on pinterest, even though it's just a list of things I want to do from pinterest!

Lalaloopsy party favors (2013)  I love these party favor bags and apparently so do others as this page has had 507 views!  crazy!

Tracing Worksheets (2012) We still use these tracing worksheets that I downloaded from Confessions of a Homeschooler!  I love that they are laminated and we can reuse them however often we want!

Hand me down organization (2014) I believe I linked this post to an organizing blog I follow which is why it has so many views (298), but I have to say this is one of my favorite things I have done in this house.  It comes in handy ALL the time.  I've already had to go in and switch clothes out for the girls a couple of times since I organized it all and it made it soooo convenient!  so much easier than rifling through a bag looking for clothes and then missing some because they were in another bag!

32 weeks... (2013) With 281 page views, I haven't got a clue why this is so popular!  Maybe people are googling 32 weeks?!  This is the post from when I was 32 weeks pregnant with Miranda last summer.  It was posted a day or two before I went into the hospital with pre-eclampsia.  It's a funny post now because I go on and on about how wonderful my pregnancy is going and how great I feel, not knowing that Miranda and I were in danger! ;)

Tot school: Paint, pom poms & balls (2013)  And lastly, a tot school post for Meredith.  This post was linked on a popular homeschool blog and then that blogger featured my post on her blog, so I think that's where it's 251 page views come from.

Anyways, I thought it was fun to look back at these posts!  I can't believe I've been blogging for almost 7 years and since this is how I "scrapbook", here's to another 7 years and 1000 posts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...