Sunday, August 3, 2014
Miranda is 11 months!
Well, it's a week late, but Miranda is now 11 months old! It's hard to believe that a year ago next week I started my hospital bed rest. It's be a long AND short 11 months. I'm thankful to be moving past the baby baby stage and into bigger and better things. This past week I took all three girls to run errands and although getting 3 kids in and out of 5 point harness carseats for 4 stops/stores is not terribly fun, it was nice to know that we've reached the point where we can do that. What's even better is that we can actually enjoy ourselves while running errands together.
Miranda's army crawling improved this month and she started exploring the house and following us into other rooms. These last couple of days I've noticed her trying to get on her knees a little, so I'm thinking real crawling is coming up next. She has also pulled herself to standing once or twice, but it's not consistent enough for me to list it below. I think her first birthday post should have quite a few firsts for her. ;)
At 11 months, Miranda
- nurses about 3 or 4 times a day and once or twice at night...unless we have a bad night.
- eats baby food occasionally but prefers real food. She likes bananas, peaches, plums, carrots, peas, avocado, bread, almond yogurt, cheerios and rice crispy treats. ;)
- has two bottom teeth.
- army crawls. FAST.
- wears 12-18 month clothing. I have no idea what size shoe because we don't put any on her.
- smiles and laughs at her sisters.
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- is very much like Mackenzie and doesn't like people to talk directly to her or try to hold her when she first comes in the room.
- is still very much attached to me.
11 month comparison of all three girls...