Thursday, June 26, 2014
Miranda is 10 months!
Miranda is doing great and of course learning new things every day. We reached a couple of milestones this month - teeth and army crawling. I've even added soy to my diet about once a week and it doesn't seem to affect her too much. Yesterday I even had 3 iced animal cookies (you know the really good pink and white ones) and I haven't noticed any issues, so hopefully the milk allergy is slowly going away.
At 10 months, Miranda
- nurses about 3 or 4 times a day and once or twice at night...unless we have a bad night.
- eats 2-3 meals of baby food a day and has liked everything except mixed vegetables.
- has started eating a few real solid food items and is learning to "chew/gum" her food.
- has one bottom tooth and I think the one next to it is about to come in.
- army crawls.
- wears 9-12 month clothing and the occasional 12-18 month outfit
- loves to bounce, wiggle and kick her legs around when you hold her or she gets excited.
- smiles and laughs at her sisters.
- very interested in jewelry and pulls at it any chance she gets.
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- "talks" to us more and more every day, but is generally not too vocal unless she's unhappy that I'm not holding her. Then she screams at the top of her lungs until I pick her up. The minute my hands are touching her she immediately stops. She's ALL drama! ;)
As usual - comparison picture of all three girls at 10 months!