Thursday, June 26, 2014

Miranda is 10 months!

 Another month - Miranda is 10 months old!  I've done pretty well about not planning too much about for Meredith and Miranda's birthday party at the end of the summer.  Sure I have a pinterest board, but who doesn't? ;)  I decided to wait until after VBS was over before I really got into the details for the party.  VBS ended yesterday, so now it's time to begin!  Only two more months!

Miranda is doing great and of course learning new things every day.  We reached a couple of milestones this month - teeth and army crawling.  I've even added soy to my diet about once a week and it doesn't seem to affect her too much.  Yesterday I even had 3 iced animal cookies (you know the really good pink and white ones) and I haven't noticed any issues, so hopefully the milk allergy is slowly going away.

At 10 months, Miranda

- nurses about 3 or 4 times a day and once or twice at night...unless we have a bad night.
- eats 2-3 meals of baby food a day and has liked everything except mixed vegetables.
- has started eating a few real solid food items and is learning to "chew/gum" her food.
- has one bottom tooth and I think the one next to it is about to come in.
- army crawls.
- wears 9-12 month clothing and the occasional 12-18 month outfit
- loves to bounce, wiggle and kick her legs around when you hold her or she gets excited.
- smiles and laughs at her sisters.
- very interested in jewelry and pulls at it any chance she gets.
- puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
- "talks" to us more and more every day, but is generally not too vocal unless she's unhappy that I'm not holding her.  Then she screams at the top of her lungs until I pick her up.  The minute my hands are touching her she immediately stops.  She's ALL drama! ;)

As usual - comparison picture of all three girls at 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...