Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blurb book/Social book

I have a ton of scrap booking supplies and have tried to scrapbook several times in the last 5 years, but I don't have a craft room, so I can't really keep it out for easy access.  So, my blog is my current scrapbook.  I have made books of my blog from 2007-2011 and 2012 is currently in the works.  I love this way of scrap booking since I blog about most of our activities and daily life that would be the same thing I'd do with an "old fashioned" scrapbook.

While my blog documents the majority of our life, some pictures and funny things the girls say are not always documented because I put them on Instagram or Facebook.  So, imagine my surprise and delight when I stumbled upon a company that makes books from your Facebook posts.  "Stumbled upon" meaning Facebook had an advertisement on my wall for this company. ;). Either way I clicked on the link and "created" a book.  It's super simple and they do all the work after you specify what all you want included.



I looked at the preview but didn't order a book yet.   They are a decent price, especially for a personal printed book, but I'm just not ready to by one right this minute.  I think I might wait until the end of the year and just wrap it in one big book (2008-2014).  You know me, I can't pass up an opportunity to document my family's life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...