Monday, May 12, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Mackenzie still has one more week of school, but last week was her Preschool Graduation Ceremony.  She and her classmates sang several songs and recited memory verses from throughout the school year.

I'm a little bummed about some of my pictures because I'm still learning to shoot in manual mode and indoor lighting is hard.  Especially when the subject are moving around.  However, Brandon got everything on video, so at least I have it recorded that way too.

Mackenzie's Pre-K class.

2's, 3's and Pre-K class singing...



I love this series of shots as she was walking in at the end (even if they are a little blurry).  She looked at me the entire time, but didn't really smile.  She was trying so hard to be serious as she walked in!
And finally the graduation video.  Every child walked on stage and spelled out their name before walking across and getting their diploma and new Bible.

So preschool is officially finished - now onto Kindergarten.  But let's have summer first! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...