Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Photo Love

We are already 5 months into the new year!  I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.  Since it's the end of the month, below are my favorite photos from the month.  I haven't blogged about any of these, so they are all new to you! And all but one are of Miranda.  What can I say, she's the only on that doesn't balk at picture taking right now. ;)

Miranda had her first picnic and sat on the blanket while I fed her lunch!

Checkin' out the cheetah at the zoo!

No teeth, but LOTS of drool!

As Brandon said, "I think we are going to need a couple more cowgirl hats."

No words...

My absolute favorite!
Maybe next month the big girls will let me take more pictures of them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...